K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Yeri & Seolhyun in a same dress


Pann: Shocking dress of Yeri & Seolhyun

1. [+105, -17] Yeri looks cute and Seolhyun looks sexy

2. [+66, -2] I think I've seen other celebrities wearing this as well

3. [+52, -3] Yeri is cute and Seolhyun is feminine. Both are pretty.

4. [+40, -1] Not shocking at all. Both of them pulled it off with different charms.

5. [+39, -1] It's not a pretty dress but their faces saved it

6. [+34, -0] Yeri looks like a doll and Seolhyun looks feminine... Maybe I'm reaching if I say they look like models.

7. [+34, -1] Yeah, it's shocking because they're cute and pretty

8. [+34, -0] Pretty

9. [+33, -0] Yeri is so cute, I want to pinch her cheeks. Seolhyun is skinny.

10. [+30, -0] Yeri looks like a cute tiny princess and Seolhyun looks like a classy elegant princess... Both are pretty.

Back To Top