Pann: I've seen so many women that like Park Bogum but I barely saw any woman that likes BTS
1. [+231, -8] I'm a woman in my 20's. I know BTS but I don't know the members. But it's the same for other idol groups. When people hit their 20's, they like actors for male celebrities and girl groups for female celebrities. Of course, they also like actresses since they're pretty ㅋㅋ
2. [+207, -22] It's not just BTS... Why do you only mention BTS?
3. [+156, -14] Middle school and high school students will learn later. As you enter your 20's, your preferences in men change completely. I also had an idol bias and I was certain that I'd find him handsome and I'd like him forever. But now I just listen to their songs and I don't praise their visuals... I don't even find them handsome anymore.
4. [+65, -2] It's not only BTS
5. [+52, -5] Yeah, I'm 26 and I've liked BTS for 2 years
6. [+43, -3] I'm an EXO-L in my 20's. A lot of my friends cosplay as non-fans because people accept actor fans but they see idol fans as "fangirls".
7. [+43, -11] Lim Chang Jung and Han Dong Geun's typical ballad songs keep hitting the chart roof, it shows how the public is getting tired of idols. Whether it's BTS, Seventeen, or whoever, just don't media-play them as trendy idols.
8. [+36, -2] Most people in their 20's don't like idols... And why do you mention BTS?
9. [+31, -4] Well hello?! I'm one of the rare Armies in their 20's. There were several times where I heard BTS ringtones during lectures and I was so excited! There are a lot of fans in their 20's~
10. [+23, -3] I'm a woman in my mid-20's. I only know a few popular idol groups but I don't know the members. Whether it's Bigbang, EXO, or BTS, they're all the same and they all look the same. It's not just me, it's the same for 80% of the people around me. The most we can get is a few actor fans. It's not about public recognition or whatsoever, it's just out of people's interest so you can't help it. Honestly, people will think you're pathetic if you're in your 20's and you still like idols. As you age, you naturally drift away from this thing. I don't know why people hate on BTS everyday on Pann, but just know that it's you guys' own little world ㅋㅋ People don't care at all.