K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What's a body part that only you're obsessed with?

Pann: What's a body part that only you're obsessed with?

1. [+195, -9] Shoulders. It's too obvious... ㅋㅋ

2. [+193, -13] Ears ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They look erotic when they turn red. I keep staring at them.

3. [+116, -7] Hands and shoulders... I don't care about pretty hands but I'm obsessed with big hands because I have really small hands. Broad shoulders make me like the person ㅋㅋ

4. [+75, -1] Voice!!! Low tone voice makes the air vibrate. It makes my heart vibrate too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+67, -1] Arm veins. They're cool for some reason...

6. [+63, -1] I might sound like a pervert but I like it when a guy cries and gets red eyes... My crush was crying when my class was watching a movie. His eyes were red and teary and it made me breathless... I'm such a pervert...

7. [+61, -1] Newly dyed black hair... When a guy has this hair, I keep staring at him even if I'm not interested in him ㅠㅠ

8. [+60, -2] Tight hips~ I hate it when a guy has sloppy hips and it stretches the pants.

9. [+48, -13] Cheek fat. It's so cute when a guy has chubby cheeks ㅠㅠ

10. [+39, -46] Dick size

Back To Top