K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Lee Jong Suk's drama makeup


Interview with Lee Jong Suk's makeup artist

Q) What's a unique makeup tip for Lee Jong Suk?
A) Jong Suk-ssi has good skin, so I tend to finish his makeup quickly.

Q) What's Lee Jong Suk's foundation tone?
A) He has very pale skin, so he uses the lightest tone. Actresses around him are uncomfortable because his skin is too pale. We apply 1~2 darker tone for him.

Q) What's the secret behind Lee Jong Suk's red lips?
A) People ask about the lip tint he uses because he has very red lips, but he only puts lip balm.

Q) Are his eyebrows real?
A) They're his eyebrows. He has thick eyebrows so we only brush them a bit.

-

Pann: The secret behind Lee Jong Suk's drama makeup

1. [+110, -3] Conclusion: All he does is tone down his skin

2. [+104, -1] I can't believe it wasn't lip tint...



3. [+86, -1] He's indeed really pale... His neck is paler because he toned down his face... I envy him.



4. [+46, -0] So he can just appear with a bare face...

5. [+30, -0] I knew he tones down his skin but I thought he used lip tint and drew his eyebrows...

6. [+28, -0] Lee Jong Suk is as pale as a Caucasian in real life... He looks much darker on the screen.

7. [+28, -0] I was wondering what kind of lip tint he used when I was watching W but it was Vaseline ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wow... he must've been so pretty if he was a girl. With skin and lips like that...

8. [+24, -0] I like Lee Jong Suk's innocent looks ㅠㅠ Long lashes, red lips, and pale skin.

Back To Top