K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

The reason why Bini left Nine Muses?


"Mother, do you want to consider joining Nine Muses?"



"I don't understand why I'm doing this right now. Why do I have to get burned by the sun and be like this with this background? I'm going to leave Nine Muses soon."

(Soon after she left Nine Muses)

-

Pann: Legendary girl group withdrawal

1. [+193, -3] There's a missing sentence. I think she's saying that she doesn't understand why she has to work under the sun when only certain members are chosen to be promoted.



2. [+158, -3] Did... did she really leave the group like that???? That's so cool of her.

3. [+143, -1] Honestly, I'd also want to withdraw if I worked so hard to debut but the company doesn't promote me. I don't have to be a girl group forever, it's all about business.

4. [+61, -0] So free-spirited and cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+58, -0] She married a soccer player!

6. [+44, -0] Who's she? ㅋㅋ I really like her

7. [+32, -0] I heard that Hyemi is the only original member remaining in Nine Muses

8. [+30, -0] Minha and Euaerin also left Nine Muses... What a pity.

Back To Top