K-pop and Korean entertainment from Korean fans' perspective

The reason why Bini left Nine Muses?


"Mother, do you want to consider joining Nine Muses?"



"I don't understand why I'm doing this right now. Why do I have to get burned by the sun and be like this with this background? I'm going to leave Nine Muses soon."

(Soon after she left Nine Muses)

-

Pann: Legendary girl group withdrawal

1. [+193, -3] There's a missing sentence. I think she's saying that she doesn't understand why she has to work under the sun when only certain members are chosen to be promoted.



2. [+158, -3] Did... did she really leave the group like that???? That's so cool of her.

3. [+143, -1] Honestly, I'd also want to withdraw if I worked so hard to debut but the company doesn't promote me. I don't have to be a girl group forever, it's all about business.

4. [+61, -0] So free-spirited and cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+58, -0] She married a soccer player!

6. [+44, -0] Who's she? ㅋㅋ I really like her

7. [+32, -0] I heard that Hyemi is the only original member remaining in Nine Muses

8. [+30, -0] Minha and Euaerin also left Nine Muses... What a pity.

Back To Top