K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

How hard is ticketing for EXO concerts?


Pann: About EXO concert

(Pann questions how hard ticketing is for EXO concerts)

1. [+193, -1] Last year, they even excluded international fans and only let Korean fans do ticketing. But there were still 1.2M people, so they delayed the ticketing date. The reason why their concerts sell out really late is because the servers get stuck, so people can't access the site. I've never succeeded in ticketing for EXO concerts. It's seriously hard. Rather than ticketing, getting through the servers is tough enough.

2. [+173, -3] It's really hard ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I tried my best but I've never succeeded... Even cancelled tickets get called 'can-keting' and it's hard to buy them also.

3. [+161, -2] Ticketing is really hard for EXO concerts...

4. [+40, -0] I'm not a fan but I helped my EXO-L friend with ticketing. I felt so bad for her. It's indeed because they're popular. The premium price is no joke and it's hard to get a ticket. I was so thankful that I was able to go to my bias' concert by ticketing ㅋㅋ

5. [+36, -0] Why do you think they say it takes 1.47 seconds to sell out an EXO concert? It's much harder than concerts with various artists like Dream Concert ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You don't just need money, you need a ton of money.

6. [+33, -0] I'm the OP and I have a classmate who attends every EXO concert... So ticketing is hard ㅠㅠ

7. [+30, -0] It's all about luck. If you succeed, then you're super lucky...

8. [+28, -0] You have a successful life if you manage to get to a date selection ㅋㅋㅋㅋ When it's the ticketing day for EXO concert, YES24 shuts down other servers for EXO ticketing servers ㅋㅋ

Back To Top