K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Cube steals fans' food gifts for BTOB


I packed this much and gave it to them by myself... Why did Cube take this? Are they crazy? They must've thought I had no way to check if it was delivered correctly ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I asked Sungjae today and he said he didn't receive it... Why did Sungjae have to apologize me... Cube-ya, tell me. What happened?



I sent them gifts but Cube took everything... They didn't give it to the members ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I sent it to their practice room, so I even checked how it was gonna be delivered. They said the manager will deliver it to their dorm if the members don't come to the practice room. But they didn't and ate everything ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

Pann: A company that stole fans' supports

1. [+166, -2] They don't even do their job properly and yet they're stealing foods like that. It was for the artists, why the hell are they eating it? I'm so pissed. Since they ate the food, they should be working harder.

2. [+164, -1] B2ST and BTOB need to leave Cube

3. [+130, -1] Cube is hopeless

4. [+47, -0] Wow I'm so mad. I've never been this mad for a group that's not my bias.

5. [+30, -0] I like how Sungjae was being honest and said he didn't receive it. If he didn't, then we wouldn't have known ㅋㅋ

6. [+27, -0] They're not my bias but I'm gonna cry if B2ST and BTOB renew their contracts with Cube. Their talents are too good to be wasted, they'll shine much more if they leave Cube.

7. [+27, -0] What the fuck, it's Cube once again. Ugh, fucking idiots, why are they eating my bias' food?

8. [+26, -0] Wow, that's really wrong. I'm not a fan but I'm getting really upset.

Back To Top