K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Hello Venus Nara's photo shoots


Pann: Nara's unrealistic body

1. [+137, -14] But she doesn't have an idol face... She looks like a woman in her 30's.

2. [+84, -13] She's indeed pretty but why is she doing so many photo shoots suddenly?

3. [+78, -12] I don't really find her pretty. I admit that she has a good body but she looks like a typical model you'd see on women's magazines ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+30, -2] She got a sponsor definitely... Soon after, we'll see articles saying "Go away, Seolhyun! The new 10 billion won girl!"

5. [+28, -1] She looks much older than 30, she doesn't have freshness... I doubt she'll be popular.

6. [+23, -1] She has a really unlikeable face... Wide mouth, sharp eyes, and unlikeable overall... She has a good body, that's it. She's not really someone who'd get popular.

7. [+19, -5] Her popularity is much lower than Uee and Seolhyun when they were rookies. How is she doing so many pictorials?

8. [+16, -0] I didn't even know her name but suddenly she's a trend... I knew Seolhyun's name and face at least but I've never seen this one ㅋㅋ

9. [+13, -2] Front page model of Housewives' Lives magazine...

10. [+13, -1] It feels like her career goal is something else, not a singer. I've barely seen her on music shows.

Back To Top