K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What's the stupidest imagination you've ever had?

Pann: What's the stupidest imagination you've ever had?

1. [+185, -1] Plugging all holes in my home, running the water, and swimming

2. [+153, -1] I wonder what will happen if all people in the world scream at the same time

3. [+103, -11] How will my classmates react when I suddenly take off my clothes and dance in class?

4. [+87, -6] Dating and marrying my bias...

5. [+85, -0] I start singing "Simon Simon Dominic" on a bus. Other people get up and sing along.

6. [+83, -2] Like Truman Show, the entire world is scripted and other people are observing me... When I imagine this, I become so self-conscious when no one's even around me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+77, -1] There must be at least one person in the world who's drinking strawberry milk right now. Ah I sound so stupid ㅠㅠ

8. [+66, -0] A war breaks out during class time, so I go to home and run away with my family ㅋㅋㅋㅋ My home is 40 minutes away from school ㅋㅋ "My dad should also hurry to home from his workplace..." ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's a completely useless imagination but it kills time a lot.

9. [+55, -0] If a robber breaks into my class, I'm determined to knock them down ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+49, -2] How much water will be used on the earth if all Chinese people shower at once?

Back To Top