K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Everybody falls for GD at least once?


Pann: Honestly, doesn't everybody fall for GD at least once?

1. [+89, -88] No, not at all

2. [+77, -11] It's true. He was especially no joke during Heartbreaker in 2009...

3. [+57, -9] I love GD ㅋㅋ

4. [+30, -7] It's honesty true...

5. [+29, -3] I'm experiencing it right now. I really like him.

6. [+28, -8] There wasn't anyone who didn't like GD during Heartbreaker. I'm sure everybody has liked him except young kids.

7. [+26, -0] I didn't like him but he made me realize that someone could be so charming like that

8. [+22, -0] I've been crazy for him for 10 years ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's honestly case by case.

9. [+20, -1] It's true ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I liked him when I had no interest in celebrities. He composed and wrote all of his songs during Heartbreaker and he looked so cool ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He had plagiarism accusations but it didn't matter at all ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+18, -3] There wasn't that many famous idols when we were in elementary school. I think that's when everybody liked him... People didn't go crazy for him but GD was the most liked idol.

Back To Top