K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What's the biggest wrongdoing you did?

Pann: What's the biggest wrongdoing you did?

1. [+570, -11] My mom was already struggling but I made it worse

2. [+471, -9] There was this kid that bullied me a lot. I took pictures of her and an old man walking out of a motel and getting into a car and posted them in my class chat. It was before the graduation so she was alone after that. It sounds bad but she poured paints on my lunch, ruined my textbooks, and said I stole a missing wallet. I wasn't as bad as her.

3. [+398, -41] In my life, I've never cheated or stole anything. There must be a lot of people like me, right?

4. [+215, -4] I wasted a lot of money because I didn't know how much money valued. I want to go back and punch myself.

5. [+186, -3] I was bullied by a girl. One day, I saw her leaving a booger on a piano and I spread the story ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was refreshing but I feel bad.

6. [+158, -4] I borrowed a book back in elementary school and still haven't returned it

7. [+149, -2] I didn't study but I told my parents that I was studying hard... I looked at the answers when I was solving problems...

8. [+132, -2] I knew I shouldn't have said these things to my mom but I still said them to hurt her

9. [+131, -0] The words I spit to my family without thinking... I think people tend to hurt close people more.

10. [+116, -2] It's not really a wrongdoing but when I was 7, I had a fight with my dad. He had told me that turning on and off the light costs a lot of money, so I kept playing with the switch to make him suffer ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+108, -5] I was crazy over men... I should've been more careful

12. [+107, -1] My academy held a golden bell game. All students participated and the winner's prize was a laptop. The kid who sat next to me kept copying my answers. To screw him over, I put a wrong answer on purpose, made him copy it, and changed my answer in the last second. He got eliminated with the wrong answer ㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top