K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What if Jun Ji Hyun was a girl group center?


"If I was in a girl group, I think I'd be the center."




When her age was around an idol's


-

Pann: Actress who's ambitious to be a girl group center

1. [+109, -6] What center... She'd be the center of all girl groups.

2. [+98, -4] What girl group center... She's gonna turn other members into seafood. She's a center of all female celebrities.

3. [+69, -3] Obviously...

4. [+21, -0] Not a girl group center, a K-Pop center. I'm serious.

5. [+19, -1] Honestly, other actresses like Kim Tae Hee might have prettier faces but Jun Ji Hyun can all-kill with her body and aura. No one can beat her.

6. [+17, -0] Her face is flawless. I've never seen anyone as perfect as her. Her eyes, nose, lips, face shape, skin, and everything are just perfect. Some people don't find her pretty but they can't pick which part they don't like about her.

Back To Top