Pann: Tiffany is out of her mind
1. [+777, -71] Block B PO wore a shirt with Japanese writing on it when he was performing to celebrate 70th anniversary of liberation ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+770, -9] She promoted in Korea for 10 years, how can she not know? It's either she doesn't care about Korea at all or she intended it. Or does she not care because she's an SMTOWN citizen...
3. [+722, -6] That's a rising sun flag. Wake up, Tiffany. Today is the national liberation day.
4. [+336, -24] This kid is the same as the bitch ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+304, -3] Tiffany is 28. She was a trainee for 7 years and promoted for 10 years. She lived in Korea much longer than America. You can't shield.
6. [+303, -12] She has the biggest head and yet her head is empty.
7. [+291, -0] The day of liberation from Japan. August 14 is Comfort Women day. She's crazy, I don't want to see her again. Hurray for Korean independence!!
8. [+255, -0] If you're shielding this, you're putting your bias above your country.
9. [+208, -1] Fuck. A Korean celebrity is posting a rising sun flag. Imagine how Japanese people and K-Pop fans would think of Korea. I can't believe Korea's national girl group member posted this on the national liberation day.
10. [+188, -0] It made me speechless to see fans shielding her by saying she's American ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How many years has she been in Korea?
Pann: Tiffany posted the Japanese flag and a rising sun flag on the national liberation day
1. [+639, -4] What pisses me off more is that she already earned so much in Korea already ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+611, -2] Can't shield
(Various sticker choices for "Tokyo")
3. [+591, -4] What troll ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's indeed Tiffany's fault and you can't shield her. If it's because she's American, then she can stop promoting in Korea.
4. [+334, -2] I'm so disappointed. Sunny posted the Korean flag on the Independence Movement day and got so much hate from Japanese netizens whereas Tiffany... ㅋㅋ SNSD is all Korean except Tiffany, she basically insulted other members as well. Very disappointing.
5. [+330, -0] I'm so shocked, this is beyond Kin Dok Kang. Fany-ya, thanks for the wakeup call. She spent years in Korea as a trainee and a singer. She managed to do that on the liberation day. Since she's American, she can now go back to the US. Bye.
6. [+256, -5] SM is crazy as a whole. They used an edited picture of Prince Yi Wu with EXO's face and used it at a concert ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Airheads.
On 1N2D's Harbin episodes, Kim Jong Min showed great history knowledge
Pann: A celebrity who needs to be shined today
1. [+580, -4] Hul, the stuff he knows isn't even on the textbook. He must've studied hard. I find Kim Jong Min handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+427, -2] Wow, amazing
3. [+399, -1] Oh my god, he looks so different
4. [+273, -1] I hope he gets loved by the entire nation like Yoo God
5. [+264, -1] He's so respectful. Lee Soo Geun asked him why they were going to Dokdo. He asked back, "Hyung, why do you go home?" Lee Soo Geun answered, "I go because it's my home." Kim Jong Min replied, "Exactly, I'm going to Dokdo because it's my home." I was so touched...
Pann: Tiffany's universal apology
(Tiffany's apology sounds very vague without addressing the actual issue, so it can literally be used in any situation. Thus people call it 'universal apology')
1. [+437, -7] We need to reevaluate AOA Jimin's apology immediately
2. [+196, -10] Jimin wrote exactly what she needed to write but Tiffany put things that she shouldn't have and excluded keywords like the Japanese flag and the rising sun flag ㅋㅋ She was just trying to wrap up the controversy. She has no manners.
3. [+169, -2] Does she even know what she did wrong?
4. [+116, -0] The reason why this bitch is more disgraceful is because she was obviously worried about her Japanese fans in her apology ㅋㅋ An apology has to be clear enough to be understood by a third person who doesn't know the context. She didn't mention the liberation day or the rising sun flag and made the apology vague for Japanese fans. There's another idol who visited Dokdo with a Korean flag and they got all sorts of curses and threats. How different.
5. [+73, -3] Good apologies: AOA Jimin and Seventeen Wonwoo. Apologies that need to be re-written: Choi Yeo Jin's mom, SNSD Tiffany, EXO Chanyeol.
Tyler Rasch's Instagram:
"It's a holiday where a lot of people don't have to get up early in the morning and go to their workplace or academy. Of course, the aspect of being free for the day is also a kind of liberation, isn't it? With a relaxing day, I question, "What is the National Liberation Day for me?" The national liberation day is when Korea became liberated at the end of WW2 and the Japanese imperialism in mid-august, 1945. It's a day where independent rights and freedom were given back, which people in the modern era take for granted. I'm not Korean but as an individual living in Korea, this is also the national liberation day for me."
Pann: Tiffany's rising sun flag controversy (Tyler, Unnies' Slam Dunk)
1. [+131, -0] I can understand the Japanese flag but the rising sun flag is obvious ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why did she post it on the liberation day? Didn't she expect the responses? She's an adult, a public figure, SNSD Tiffany ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Bye Hwang Miyoung~
2. [+125, -0] Tyler talks better than Koreans
3. [+112, -0] Tyler speaks better than me when I've lived in Korea all my life
4. [+46, -1] And people say SM teaches strict morals? ㅋㅋ
BoA removed the Japanese flag on her sponsored jacket and put a Korean flag.
When BoA attended a prestige Japanese awards, she was the first person that didn't wear kimono. She was on the award show for 7 years and never wore kimono.
BoA was the first Korean to introduce kimchi on Japanese broadcast and she always carried a Korean flag in her van.
Pann: BoA took off a Japanese flag and put a Korean flag on sponsored clothes
2. [+58, -0] She's in the same company, geez
3. [+45, -0] God BoA ㅠㅠ