K-pop and Korean entertainment from Korean fans' perspective

Red Velvet manager hits fans, police summoned


"The police came because the Red Velvet manager hit the fans"



"The manager is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was like, "Did I hit you?" So the fan replied, "Let's check the CCTV." He then said sorry ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"



- He said he'll kills us if we take pictures ㅋㅋ
- Oh... So Red Velvet was there today?
- Yes. I knew this would happen so I put my camera in my bag in advance.



He's an asshole who even beat up the fans he saw today for the first time. (tn: IOI fans were also hit by the manager) Imagine the shit he's done to Red Velvet ㅋㅋ So obvious.

=

Instiz: The police is summoned because the Red Velvet manager hit the fans

- Do all SM managers hit the fans? Same thing happened with SHINee's manager before

- No matter how annoying the fans are, you can't justify hitting them!

- He's a new manager. I'm so pissed off.

- SM ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And yet they have the nerve to go to Hawaii?

- Hul... I knew this would happen one day. The managers always lift their hands and shout at fans.

Back To Top