K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Oh My Girl, Laboum, and Sonamoo's releases this year


Windy Day - Oh My Girl



Imagine More - Laboum



I Like U Too Much - Sonamoo

-

Pann: Top 3 girl group songs this year

1. [+204, -35] Windy Day is a great song

2. [+159, -42] I don't know the songs except Windy Day

3. [+123, -46] Sonamoo: Plagiarized SHINee's official color and EXO's Overdose dance. Laboum: Giggled when they were mourning for Ladies' Code.

4. [+55, -5] I was surprised when I listened to Windy Day because it was my type. I love the Indo vibes. It gets mixed opinions, though.

5. [+50, -0] I want Oh My Girl to get popular. They have good songs and good members, but they don't have a hit.

6. [+45, -2] I really like Laboum's Imagine More. I always sing the song, I don't know why it's not popular. I also like Aalow Aalow.

7. [+37, -2] One Step Two Steps for me

8. [+25, -3] April's Tinkerbell is good, too

Back To Top