K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Rio 2016 Olympics: Viral Chinese swimmer + North Korean & South Korean athletes unite


Journalist: "Your record is 58 seconds 95'! You won a bronze medal!"



Swimmer: "58 seconds 95'!!!! Was I that fast???"



Swimmer: "I'm so satisfied!"
Journalist: "What was your original record?"



Swimmer: "I don't have a record. I just used all of my strength. This is the best record so far. I've worked so hard. I'm so satisfied with today's result."



Journalist: "Do you also look forward to tomorrow's competition?"
Swimmer: "No! I'm already really satisfied!!!"



Journalist: "You were only 0.01 second late than the silver medalist. Do you feel regretful?"
Swimmer: "Not at all!!! I guess my hand was shorter!"



Swimmer: "Yay!!!!"

-

Pann: Chinese bronze medalist who went viral

1. [+915, -2] "I guess my hand was shorter" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute ㅋㅋ

2. [+682, -7] I hope our athletes would also have fun competitions and return safely without worrying too much about medals <3

3. [+591, -1] She must've been really surprised ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute

4. [+277, -1] I want to be like her ㅠㅠ If I got a lower medal by 0.1 second, I would be really annoyed and stressed.

5. [+205, -4] A bronze medal is really good, too. It means the world's 3rd best. It's sad how people only remember gold medalists.

=


Kim Song Guk (North Korean athlete for shooting) shook hands with Jin Jong Oh (South Korean athlete for shooting) and said, "We will win a bigger medal if we unite!"

-

Pann: What the North Korean shooting athlete Kim Sung Guk hesitantly said

1. [+446, -1] Kim Song Guk was placed third but as soon as Jin Jong Oh won a gold medal, he lingered around to greet him. It was so cute and made me tear up ㅠㅠ

2. [+381, -3] He must've considered a lot to say that as a North Korean athlete ㅠㅠ So touching



3. [+310, -4] This is the reason why the Olympics exist ㅠㅠ Kya

4. [+181, -0] It made me sad but I was also worried because of what might happen to him when he goes back to North Korea.

5. [+141, -0] This person is the problem


Back To Top