1. [+2672, -150] SM is overreaching a lot these days
2. [+2018, -96] They look too young...
3. [+1797 -106] Who are these kids
4. [+1519, -172] I really hate this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They have a lot of trainees who are connected, so they're even debuting like this. Poor trainees... Can they please just produce proper singers?
Pann: Why are the responses so negative towards SM's rookie group NCT Dream?
1. [+208, -8] Rather than an idol group, they look like a children's choir
2. [+198, -32] First of all, NCT's image as a whole is ruined because of Scammer Yong. Also, their ages are too young. They should be on Tooniverse, not music shows.
3. [+135, -15] They don't look like idols... Female fans tend to prefer heart-fluttering idols rather than young kids who look like they need to be protected. They should at least be 17 to look like idols. It's better to have older idols who are properly prepared.
4. [+42, -24] SM is flopping more and more starting from NCT ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+31, -1] It looks like they're copying Japan. At least the responses are mild because it's boys. If they're debuting young girls, it would be a disaster. It's a shota and loli concept. Japan's pedophilia didn't occur from the start. It started with a few kids debuting and it gradually changed people's preference to young boys and girls. That's how the number of young idols increased in Japan. Our country is just starting this process, which is why I find it disgusting. Not the boys, but the fact that they came up with this concept and call it a "choir".
6. [+22, -1] Seventeen looks fresh and appropriate for the age but these kids look too much like shota. Without the styling, they'd still look like kids. I've seen them since they were Rookies so I know about their hard-work, but their concept looks too young. I feel like I'm committing a crime.
7. [+22, -8] Naver article? It's where hateful commenters gather. "Kids"? Look how they're commenting without even knowing the group ㅋㅋ They're NCT 'Dream' and they introduce themselves as a boys' team, of course they're young. People are just jealous.
8. [+19, -4] They're not that young, they're the same age as Jinsol, Somi, Sanha, and Dino. Why are people calling them young? They're the same age or older than teenagers.