K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Is there a hairstyle you really want to try?

Pann: Is there a hairstyle you really want to try?

1. [+132, -1] I'm a girl but I really want to try shaving my head. It must feel so cool. You can just wash it with body wash. I really want to shave my head...

2. [+66, -3] Light blonde



3. [+31, -1] Mid-parting goddess hairstyle, although I'd look terrible with it.



4. [+23, -0] Perm and ash grey... So pretty



5. [+19, -0] I want to try Harley Quinn's hairstyle



6. [+17, -0] Long hair that comes to my waist with no bangs

7. [+14, -1] Long silky hair like Taeyeon's



8. [+14, -1] Long black hair that comes to my waist with no bangs



9. [+14, -0] Short hair

10. [+13, -0] Am I the only one who wants to try this hairstyle?



11. [+13, -0] Wavy hair on one side like this!


Back To Top