K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

How do you endure these days?

Pann: How do you endure these days?

1. [+376, -6] I agree that I sleep late because I don't want tomorrow to come

2. [+322, -42] I endure by looking at the pictures of my favorite idols and listening to their songs

3. [+263, -1] Weekends

4. [+133, -2] I don't ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If there's a way to die without pain, I'd die immediately.

5. [+127, -5] I think I live because I can't die...

6. [+107, -0] I agree on sleeping late ㅋㅋ Don't you regret it in the morning though? I stay up late because I'm on Facebook or Youtube. When I wake up in the morning, I regret and think I should've just slept early.

7. [+92, -1] Anticipating the unknown future, that's the only hope that makes me live... It's always the same though...

8. [+89, -54] I'm a guy but I endure by Chanyeol hyung...

9. [+71, -0] Honestly, my life doesn't involve big trouble but I feel depressed a lot of times. I'm just so tired and I don't think I can't love anyone. I don't know why.

10. [+63, -1] Stanning... I felt so down today but I endured by watching Zorro

11. [+59, -0] Good question, how am I enduring?

12. [+45, -1] Dramas. Love in the Moonlight and W <3

13. [+39, -1] Looking at clothes and imaging myself after weight loss

Back To Top