K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Black Pink is female Winner?


Pann: Black Pink = Female Winner?

1. [+154, -21] Winner is handsome

2. [+141, -19] I also thought the same thing ㅋㅋ Both groups have classy vibes. People say YG doesn't care about looks but they have Bigbang TOP, 2NE1 Sandara, Winner Jinwoo, and Black Pink Jisoo. I don't think it's true that they don't care about faces ㅋㅋ Winner and Black Pink members are all my type ㅠㅠ So pretty

3. [+126, -13] I hope both of them hit daebak



4. [+68, -3] Winner is handsome despite their YG title. They're also very tall.

5. [+54, -2] Honestly, I was never interested in idols and I didn't anticipate at all when I heard that there's a rookie YG group. But they were so tall and handsome... I became a fan instantly.



6. [+43, -1] I didn't agree until I saw this picture ㅋㅋㅋ


Back To Top