K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Sunggyu's likeable character

Pann: Wow, Sunggyu is really likeable

1. [+214, -3] On broadcast, Sunggyu stays in borders. His comments and jokes aren't overboard and are funny. He's also well-mannered so you can't hate him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ My wish is to be like Sunggyu for a good social life. I really envy his personality ㅠㅠ



2. [+205, -3] On Weekly Idol, Defconn or Jung Hyung Don said that Sunggyu is rude but well-mannered ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You can't hate him



3. [+200, -3] He's charming



4. [+70, -1] Please like him



5. [+65, -1] He's the only idol that my mom likes. He looks rude but he's well-mannered. My mom said that he's the type who socializes well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I agree!

6. [+63, -2] Icon of hypocrisy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sunggyu was so straight-forward yesterday


"What in the world are you thinking when you come here?"


7. [+60, -1] He's more than likeable... I love him so much ㅠㅠ <3



8. [+56, -1] I'm not a fan but I can tell that he has a good personality!

9. [+53, -1] Who made this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It doesn't matter how I entered, Sunggyu is always blocking the exit... Thanks to that, I've been stanning him for 6 years...



10. [+50, -1] Sunggyu is ugly but handsome. He's rude but well-mannered. He's boring but funny...

11. [+49, -1] Sunggyu knows borders so he makes others unable to dislike him ㅠㅠ

Back To Top