K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Summarizing companies in one sentence

Pann: Summarizing companies in one sentence

SM: We don't know what you'll like but we're educated perverts
YG: We know what you'll like but we'll give it to you later
JYP: We don't know what you'll like so I'm here instead
Pledis: Whatever you like, copyrights are ours
Cube: I think we know what you'll like but we'll grow hoobaes first and fill in the deficit by sending them overseas
WM: We don't know which outfits you'll like so we won't change our coordi
Starship: We don't know what you'll like so we brought a new group
Woollim: We don't know what you'll like so I put my own preferences
Big Hit: We don't know what you'll like but we have the best communication and stanning materials
Top Media: We don't know what you'll like and we don't know what a feedback is
Jellyfish: We don't know what you'll like so we put on black lipstick
TS: We don't know what you'll like and why should we be thankful for their 10 billion won earnings?
FNC: Fuck off, everyone. I love Yonghwa ♡

-

1. [+201, -3] Fuck, Pledis' copyrights

2. [+151, -4] Our coordi ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their sister group is so prettily dressed but...ha...

3. [+142, -3] As expected of Cube. They should invest in their current artists instead. I'm getting pissed off.

4. [+83, -2] Woollim ㅋㅋㅋㅋ CEO's preference = my preference ㅋㅋㅋ I don't care if he decides to backstab us. I'm stanning so happily these days.

5. [+75, -0] Woollim's 'my way' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ CEO = me. He created his own company to stan his own artists. He's the most successful stan.

6. [+60, -0] We asked for ballad releases and Cube gave us three ballad comebacks straight... It's good but there's no break in between, fuck.

7. [+52, -3] Big Hit knows what fans like ㅋㅋ Bang Si Hyuk himself is a stan ㅋㅋ He knows what stanning materials are and he releases them. But he doesn't let the artists rest. "What's a rest?"

8. [+52, -0] Cube: Why should we know what you'll like?

9. [+50, -0] Pledis: We don't know what you'll like and we don't know English ^^ What's an educated pervert?

Back To Top