Pann: Protest of putting pads up at Kyungbok Palace
(It's to promote that menstruation is a natural thing and to abolish tax on the price of pads. Held at Kyungbok Palace station exit 5)
1. [+450, -17] I'm a woman but I'm so frustrated with this.
2. [+281, -22] At this rate, they'll be putting up their poop since it's also a natural thing. Dirty idiots.
3. [+222, -14] Psychos are at it again
4. [+82, -2] Are they crazy? It must smell also, it's the worst. I'm a woman but please stop it.
5. [+77, -4] What the fuck are they doing? I'm a woman but I feel ashamed with this. Is there a way to sue them?
6. [+60, -1] It obviously looks like fake blood but it still looks gross. They should protest with the pads on their foreheads instead.
7. [+39, -0] Ah... please don't do this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm a woman but it's so disgusting.
8. [+37, -0] It's not promoting women's rights, it's rather decreasing them. They must be smart antis. I wonder how their parents would feel if they find out about it. I also wonder how our ancestors would feel when they see the Kyungbok Palace that they worked hard to build.
9. [+35, -2] This is a national embarrassment. Foreigners go to Kyungbok Palace. What the hell are they doing?
10. [+30, -0] If menstruation isn't something embarrassing, then why don't they burp and fart in front of their crushes? If pads don't include tax, then the same thing should be done for diapers since it's also babies' natural thing.
11. [+30, -0] They must've escaped from a psych ward
12. [+29, -0] Why the fuck are they doing this at Kyungbok Palace? If they want to protest, then they should put the pads on their doors.
Pann: Guys, let's go and put pads up at Kyungbok Palace
1. [+210, -23] I don't care if they're putting unused pads but it's not right to put used ones. I know they're trying to tell that menstruation isn't something to hide but Kyungbok Palace is a national treasure. If we put used pads on a national treasure, people will think that we're taking the advantage of menstruation rather than the real purpose of this protest.
2. [+198, -12] Why are they putting pads up at Kyungbok Palace though? And they're putting used ones? Kyungbok Palace is a national treasure!!!
3. [+198, -11] That's not right. Why Kyungbok Palace? I heard that used pads can be used, I'm worried that some people might actually bring them. I'm a woman but I don't understand it.
4. [+56, -3] How can you call it cool? Are you out of your mind?
5. [+55, -2] Are they really Korean? It's disgusting enough to see opened pads at a public washroom but they're putting them at a Korean national treasure ㅋㅋㅋ Yes, menstruation isn't embarrassing, but this protest is a shameful action. They're brainless, they should protest in a proper way if they want to make people listen. The participants should all be arrested and fined.
6. [+39, -2] I'm a woman but it's gross. It's more hopeless that they think it's normal.
7. [+37, -3] I'm a woman but feminist and women's rights movements are really weird in our country ㅠㅠ It even feels like feminists are antis of women. The more feminists act, the bigger misogyny gets.
8. [+30, -2] I got goosebumps all over my body. What are they doing? The place itself isn't right and using used pads is more wrong. Why don't they just ask for more hate? As a woman, I find it disgusting.