K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Jung Yonghwa gets ashamed publicly on MBN news?


Singer Jung Yonghwa's 'unfair profit' controversy... He gets acquitted



Jung Yonghwa, "I've always entrusted my mother with all of my finances."



Jung Yonghwa, "I didn't know that my mother was transacting stocks under my name."



When we're young, our New Year's allowances are also managed by our 'mom'



Jung Yonghwa is in his late-20's, but he still leaves his finances to his mom, a 'good son'

=

Instiz: Jung Yonghwa gets ashamed publicly on MBN news

- I thought it was a gag ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- The fact that it's not fake makes it more funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- It's so funny how it keeps talking about mom ㅋㅋㅋ

- Isn't he acquitted? Why does it sound like they're being sarcastic?
-- Because he's ruled as acquitted, not innocent. Innocent means he's not guilty with no crime. Acquitted means he's under suspicion but there wasn't enough evidence to prove his crime, so they had to drop the case.

- The news staff must've been so upset ㅋㅋㅋ

- Nation's mama boy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I didn't know that acquitted and innocent were different. I learned a new thing today!

Back To Top