K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Oh My Girl to hold a 2-day concert


Pann: Daebak, Oh My Girl is holding a concert ㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+120, -69] I expect an empty concert

2. [+108, -20] Am I the only one who doesn't understand why Banas wouldn't like Oh My Girl? It's the company's fault that Oh My Girl gets to wear prettier clothes and gets more media-play than B1A4.

3. [+90, -20] Why are you worried about them? Does this affect your bias or what?

4. [+44, -9] I'm honestly curious, why do B1A4 fans not dislike Oh My Girl? Oh My Girl wears really pretty outfits but B1A4's outfits are hopeless. Oh My Girl has a lot of comebacks and their fandom isn't even big yet but they're holding a concert at Blue Square for 2 days. Besides, the ticket price is $80... WM, take of B1A4, too.

5. [+37, -5] Stop trying to cause a conflict. Why would we dislike Oh My Girl? We're just mad at the company's treatment. And don't use this opportunity to bring down Oh My Girl.

6. [+29, -4] B1A4 fans are saints

7. [+26, -0] Everything aside, I just wish people wouldn't take B1A4's sacrifice lightly. I hope they know that the reason why B1A4 is not having a comeback and is on a world tour is for this group. I see some Oh My Girl fans claiming that Oh My Girl's success and the lack of B1A4's comeback have nothing to do with the group. It makes me upset.

8. [+23, -0] I have nothing against Oh My Girl but I don't think they're big enough to hold a concert for 2 days.

Back To Top