K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Nancy on girl group survival show 'Finding Momo Land'


Pann: Nancy is debuting as an idol

1. [+108, -2] I can only remember this when I think of Nancy. She was close to Shin Yeeun. When Shin Yeeun became controversial, she deleted pictures she took Shin Yeeun and her comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's just sly.

2. [+100, -3] She got a lot of hate because she looked down on North Korean refugees

3. [+94, -1] What's the point when she's an airhead

4. [+39, -0] She's a Taeyong

5. [+38, -1] I envy nothing but her looks. I want her to be eliminated since her personality is trash.

6. [+34, -1] Hul, I found her the prettiest in the preview. I didn't know that she was Nancy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Isn't she friends with Kim Sae Ron? Their personalities are no joke...

Back To Top