Happiness promotions: Summer cool-tone makeup & black hair that suit her
Dumb Dumb promotions: The start of messy makeup
Irene suits minimal eye makeup with just eyeliner & mascara
But her current eye makeup even covers the bottom lid, making her eyes look messy
Examples of proper styling for Irene
Pann: Completely messy styling of Irene
1. [+111, -3] Wow, so I wasn't the only one who thought the same thing. Irene, Seulgi, and Wendy's makeups are weird these days. Usually, idols look the worst when they debut because the makeup doesn't suit them. But for Red Velvet, their debut makeup is the prettiest. What an irony. I hope they stop doing Red Velvet's makeup so carelessly.
2. [+89, -2] Jung Ah-nim, please leave the company
3. [+82, -6] I fucking hate the coordi...
4. [+56, -0] Irene aside, Wendy seriously looked the prettiest during debut days. It's rare to see an idol group that looked the prettiest when they debuted.
5. [+52, -0] At events, their outfits don't look unified at all and they don't fit the members' bodies. Their makeup also looks outdated and messy... Did the coordi go on vacation or something?
6. [+45, -0] Is the current coordi the same one during Happiness? If it's the same coordi, then they must've lose their senses. I hope SM changes it.
7. [+44, -1] For Be Natural, they wore unified and classy suits but for One of These Nights, they wore pastel-colored outfits that had absolutely no unification and one was even revealing. Their hair colors were so different like blonde, black, red, and brown. The pictures clearly tell the differences between the coordis.
8. [+43, -0] Their styling and outfits were nice during Be Natural and Happiness but One of These Nights was so hopeless.
9. [+42, -0] Makeup aside, fucking do something about the coordi. Please listen to us fans.