Pann: Am I the only one who really wants to wear medieval dresses?
1. [+453, -4] I want to wear those during the era, run away to a forest, and meet a handsome guy
2. [+291, -2] The clothes are pretty but I don't like the era...
3. [+226, -6] I want to wear them and meet a guy like Dicaprio
4. [+67, -1] Those are only for the aristocratic class. If you're a commoner right now, you'll still be a commoner during the era.
5. [+50, -2] I want to wear them and meet a guy like this at a ballroom...
6. [+46, -0] Rather than those, I want to wear dresses during the Industrial Revolution era. The clothes in Anne of Green Gables and Little Women.
7. [+46, -4] With those dresses, I think I'd also look like a noblewoman with a thin waist by a corset. It'll cover my legs, too. I'd love to wear that.
8. [+43, -2] I wouldn't have to worry about my belly fat if I wear them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+41, -0] I personally find hanbok the prettiest.
10. [+39, -1] The colonial era for me! The hanboks during the era are pretty, traditional, beautiful, and simplified.
11. [+39, -0] But your stomach won't survive with those ㅋㅋㅋㅋ A lot of people broke their bones or died because of corsets. Many also fainted on a street.