K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Boy groups that start with 'B' are all likeable?

Pann: Boy groups that start with 'B' are all likeable?

V(B)IXX, BTOB, B2ST, B1A4, BTS, Block B, BAP, Bigbang

-

1. [+241, -61] Thank you for viewing Bangtan positively <3 I agree that all of those groups are likeable!



2. [+223, -51] <3



3. [+141, -36] Thank you <3



4. [+62, -28] So many downvotes on BTS comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Did BTS bother you or what?

5. [+61, -1] What's interesting is that those groups also know each other ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+47, -99] I like BTS but I'm starting to dislike them because their fans are annoying

7. [+44, -2] Seriously, B2ST, B1A4, BAP, BTOB, and VIXX are all my type. I feel like future groups that start with B will also be my type ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I also like BTS. Well, I like most idol groups.

8. [+44, -98] I agree except BTS.

9. [+35, -2] From those 7 groups, 5 of them have fandom names that also start with B. Byulbit(Starlight), B2uty, Bana, BBC, and Baby.

Back To Top