K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Content warning] Short explanation of a 'body show' that Yoochun enjoyed


Dispatch also added that while there are rumors that Yoochun paid Lee 600,000 won, a staff member from the adult entertainment establishment explained that a different girl performed a body show on the table for Yoochun and his crew, and that Yoochun had tipped her 300,000 won for her performance, which is where the rumor probably came from. (source)
-

Body show: A customer puts money on the table and a female worker gets on the table and takes off her underwear for a show. For example, she pours liquor on her private part, sticks a straw or a cigarette in her private part, and pours liquor through her breasts and calls it 'valley drink'.

=

Instiz: Let me tell you what a body show is (from JYJ gallery)

- Human desire is unbelievable. It's contemptible.

- I heard that these room services are more sexual than strip clubs...

- What shocked me the most was 'egg show'... They insert an egg inside and "lay an egg". Some workers remove their uterus to do this.

- He's not even my bias but my mentality is tearing apart

- I'm shocked that other celebrities also go there

- On Tumblr, I saw a woman smoking with her private part and it was so disgusting

- The workers and customers are all the same ㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top