K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

EXO's 'Monster' comeback + Will EXO & Bigbang sweep physicals and digitals this year?



EXO on #1,2,5 search



'Monster' album hitting the Melon roof

-

Pann: EXO's music video is so issued right now

1. [+143, -8] I think this is the coolest dance of Monster



2. [+139, -11] They're legendary everytime they have a comeback...



3. [+135, -25] Legend of two seconds



4. [+60, -2] Who said EXO can't do synchronized choreography? Their synchronized choreography is no joke this time.

5. [+55, -2] I gasped when I saw the X choreography ㅠㅠ It's really my type.. so cool ㅠㅠ

=



Error page on Melon:

-

Pann: The reason why two sites crashed

1. [+89, -4] I knew it when they crashed Youtuber servers ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their songs are neatly charted.

2. [+82, -2] EXO's Fan Talk ㅋㅋ


(Fans talking about Melon & Youtube crashing)


3. [+75, -2] ㅠㅠ



4. [+36, -0] It was delayed at first and I couldn't even log in ㅋㅋ

5. [+24, -0] Three minutes before EXO's song was out, I went to the review site of a foreign singer whose song was the same as EXO's Lucky One. It also crashed... I felt EXO's popularity.

6. [+22, -0] I went to Youtube because I expected Melon to crash but Youtube also crashed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

=


Pann: Predicting this year's music industry

(EXO's comeback sweeping the physicals & Bigbang's August comeback sweeping the digitals)

1. [+126, -14] Sehun looks so cute in the picture

2. [+106, -5] I hope their comebacks don't overlap so that they can share good results.

3. [+86, -6] Honestly, their full album has been delayed since last year. I really hope they release it this time.

4. [+48, -1] I'm a VIP. Congrats on EXO's comeback~ I'm anticipating another peak~ ^^

5. [+43, -3] Bigbang + EXO would be seriously influential. They should at least release a special album together.

6. [+37, -18] B2ST will also hit daebak

Back To Top