Article: 'Abnormal' Alberto criticizes, "Britain's Brexit is making itself an outcast"
Source: My Daily via Naver
British guest Emil: "I'm against Brexit. The reason why they want to withdraw from EU is because of immigrants. British people think immigrants take away their job opportunities. In Britain, you can feel a big generation gap. Old people wanted Brexit."
Alberto: "Every country benefited by EU. Leaving EU just because there's a problem is a selfish act. Britain chose to make itself an outcast."
Lucky: "Objectively speaking, Britain's current danger will be a good chance for Asian countries. Indian people want Brexit."
1. [+49, -2] If you act selfish, you'll end up hurting yourself later...
2. [+28, -1] That's why the atmosphere is bad in Britain right now.
3. [+21, -0] Did Indian stocks even rise?
4. [+24, -4] Honestly, all foreigners would say Brexit is wrong. Britain had their own problems that non-British people didn't know of.
5. [+6, -2] Those that voted for Brexit were mostly old and low classes. If Trump ends up winning the election, the US will face a similar situation. Old and low class Americans also think their struggle to live is because of foreigners in the country. If the US decides to go on their own like Britain, the world economy will be screwed.
6. [+5, -2] Huh huh ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Harsh words.