K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Somi's taken center role in Dream Girls


Pann: What, Jeon Somi isn't the center

1. [+368, -8] Chaeyeon and Doyeon suit the center role, but what's important is that Somi was supposed to be the center.

2. [+286, -9] Exactly ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And yet people think Somi fans are being selfish

3. [+267, -5] Dance version aside, the music video will last forever. This is worse than the teaser.

4. [+100, -3] She doesn't have to be the center. But then why did they even say "The #1 trainee who will be the center!!!" They think viewers are idiots, huh?

5. [+99, -2] I voted for Somi because they said #1 trainee will be the center in the group ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I should've just voted for my second favorite instead. I only voted for Somi so that she can be the center ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Now they say Somi fans are selfish and greedy.

6. [+80, -5] I don't watch Produce 101 but I'd honestly be frustrated if I were a Somi fan. What was the point of being #1 trainee then?

-

Pann: I'm not a Somi fan but Chaeyeon is so frustrating

1. [+213, -21] In Dream Girls, Somi and Sejung are beside Chaeyeon ㅋㅋㅋㅋ #7 trainee is the center between #1, 2 trainees.

2. [+209, -22] It's obvious that they're pushing Chaeyeon

3. [+169, -28] I was confused when she was the center in When The Cherry Blossoms Fade ㅋㅋ She's also the center in the debut song. Why is Chaeyeon the center?

4. [+69, -8] I'm a Somi fan but it's not Chaeyeon's fault ㅋㅋ It's the company's fault for not keeping their promise. Don't bash Chaeyeon.

5. [+58, -5] Why are you mad at Chaeyeon though? You should be upset with the choreographer ㅋㅋ

6. [+56, -21] Kwangsoo pushed MBK since the first episode of Produce 101, it's the same until now. Chaeyeon's center role is so random.

Back To Top