MC Gree's 'Nineteen' charting at #1
Pann: MC Gree's entry rank is #1
1. [+43, -5] He improved a lot... and the song sounded sad
2. [+42, -7] It's a good song
3. [+38, -5] The song was good
4. [+23, -0] I don't understand why people are calling him a golden spoon. Since he was young, he appeared on broadcast with his dad and lived in one room. They had a tough life and they also lost all of the money they earned... We shouldn't talk about other people's families but he's definitely not a golden spoon.
5. [+12, -1] It was my first time of crying after listening to a song... I might sound dramatic but I've never heard a song that's as sincere as this. His life was so different from mine and I couldn't relate at all but I could fully relate to his sincerity... He also raps well ㅠㅠ I became a fan with the song. MC Gree hwaiting!!
6. [+11, -0] #1 wasn't his entry rank, he was #1 on the actual chart.
7. [+10, -0] I honestly wouldn't say he's good at rapping. After listening to hardcore raps that diss and brag about money, his song sounded bland like an egg without salt. But after a few listens, I felt the bitter taste in it. I could relate a lot. I can't say he's talented but he's better than tryhards and dissers. Some people call him a golden spoon and yes he got some benefits. But to reach #1, that's not enough. I hope there would be more raps like his. Autobiographic raps and cheering raps. Why do all raps have to be with thick makeup, disses, and bragging? It's a prejudice. This is why I only like Yoon Mirae and Epik High. I still have to keep an eye on him but I think I'll like him.
8. [+9, -0] He hit the roof, he'll last long. Kim Gura's power is amazing.
9. [+8, -2] He's currently #2 ㅋㅋ Twice is an unbeatable wall.