K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Jessica's missing presence in SNSD


Pann: Jessica's importance in SNSD was big

1. [+155, -52] Jessica would've suited Lion Heart concept... She'd look so pretty in the dress

2. [+120, -92] Agreed. Without Jessica, I stopped listening to SNSD's music and stopped watching their shows.

3. [+118, -55] I think Seohyun and Sooyoung are covering Jessica's part. Sooyoung's voice is quite high-pitched as well. Jessica has a pretty voice indeed. Sooyoung has much more parts than before. I think Lion Heart and Party were fine though. I could feel that Jessica was absent but it didn't look empty. They still did well. I don't think talking about Jessica's presence is right when she left the group already. Jessica also worked hard this time and brought a good song.

4. [+50, -6] Honestly, I didn't feel anything in Catch Me If You Can but I could feel her absence in a cute concept like Party. That's why I don't like Jessica. But it's not like I hate her, I just find her annoying like an ex-boyfriend.

5. [+45, -8] I really thought Jessica would've suited the concept when I watched the music videos of Party and Lion Heart.

6. [+45, -47] Sorry but the quality of the song doesn't determine the quality of the person ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just because Jessica's song is better, it doesn't mean that everything about Jessica is better. This is just a song competition, not a competition as people ㅋㅋㅋ To put it more deeply, this is a competition between the composers, not the singers.

7. [+41, -12] I'm a guy but I admit it. I listened to Jessica and Tiffany's solo albums and Jessica's b-side tracks and everything were better.

8. [+39, -6] Honestly, Jessica's voice presence was big in SNSD songs

Back To Top