K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Is there a song that you expected to get popular but it didn't?

Pann: Is there a song that you expected to get popular but it didn't?

1. [+114, -23] Lovelyz's For You and Destiny and Oh My Girl's Closer and Liar Liar

2. [+104, -16] The songs are good but they lack a bit or they were popular for a short time. I thought Oh My Girl's Liar Liar and Lovelyz's Hi would be as popular as Red Velvet's Ice Cream Cake.

3. [+85, -38] Lovelyz's Destiny

4. [+43, -12] Lovelyz's Hi... It's the best song of Lovelyz for me

5. [+32, -1] Lovelyz's Shooting Star, Oh My Girl's One Step Two Steps, and IOI's Crush. They're all good songs, I don't understand why their digital sales were low. I don't usually listen to Korean girl groups but I listen to them often ㅠㅠ

6. [+31, -6] I'm not a fan but I like all of BTOB songs. 2nd Confession is especially daebak, I don't know why it wasn't popular.

7. [+24, -2] NU'EST's Hello. I still listen to it.

8. [+23, -3] 4Minute's Heart to Heart and Volume Up. I really like Volume Up. The lyrics are about hateful comments. 2Yoon's Why Not is about homosexuality, it's too good to be buried. Nightmare is 2Yoon's song, not Ilhoon's. I'm sad as a 4Minute stan.

9. [+22, -8] Oh My Girl's Closer, Lovelyz's Destiny, 2EYES' Pippi, Girl's Day's I Miss You, and Monsta X's Tresspass.

10. [+21, -0] I love GOT7's A ㅠㅠ I've been listening to it for 2 years

Back To Top