K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

K-netizens realize that 'Bang Bang' is a sexual song

Pann: Hul, Bang Bang is a sexual song???

1. [+125, -0] Basically, the song is screaming "sex sex~~~!"

2. [+76, -1] Sex appeal



3. [+73, -1] Yes. The lyrics are sexual. Koreans listen to it without noticing it because it's in English.

4. [+54, -1] Somi must've known it

5. [+50, -1] Hul, my school's dance team danced to this song at an athletics competition and there was a foreign teacher... Oh my...

6. [+39, -0] The song is like "Fucking in the room, fucking in my car, you and I fuck, oh yeah!!!"

7. [+27, -1] Somi must've known the lyrics... oh my god.

8. [+18, -5] Nicki Minaj's rap is "bang bang cockin' it" and it means a blowjob. I was surprised because they aired the caption on Produce 101

9. [+16, -0] It must be like listening to Eureka

10. [+15, -0] I heard that bang also means sex

Back To Top