"The reality hits you.
You thought you'd be so happy and excited to see them in real life.
But after seeing them, you're left with a sense of futility and become depressed.
Dejection + emptiness + depression + futility = reality.
And you feel the gap between the artists and you."
Instiz: The unexpected emotion fans feel the most after seeing their favorite celebrities
- I get what it means ㅋㅋ I wondered what I had achieved while my favorite artist was gaining so many fans like this.
- Am I the only one who's still a big stan? I stay excited after a stage so I watch other fancams and go, "oh, someone was shooting from this direction" and enjoy the performance again.
- I cried on my way to home from a fansign ㅠㅠ The reality hits you really hard
- Indeed... I was thinking, "My favorite artist is successful and is performing in front of so many people. What am I even doing?"
- It's especially severe if you're stanning foreign idols ㅋㅋㅋ
- I expected the reality to hit me and went all the way to China to go to a concert, but I ended up liking the artist even more. I love you Luhan <3
- I feel this the most on my way to home from a concert. I get really depressed and I don't even remember how I got home. But I get over it after a day.
- Singers also get the depression after they finish a concert... It's like an aftereffect
- I really liked Bigbang but I left the fandom after going to their concert because of this ㅠㅠ