K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Korean maritime police fighting against illegal Chinese fishing boats at Yellow Sea


Pann: Recent situation at the Yellow Sea

1. [+129, -1] They're fearless because our country deals so poorly. Russia fires cannons at illegal Chinese boats.

2. [+117, -0] Such pirates

3. [+90, -0] What, this is a scale of Battle of Red Cliffs

4. [+51, -0] I really hate this... I hope Korean maritime policemen wouldn't get hurt

5. [+48, -0] This is insane... I can't believe this, I thought it was a movie shoot. How did this end up like this?

6. [+47, -0] At this rate, they should patrol and suppress illegal boats with fleets and cannons. What do they use my tax for? I'd like to help them. I'm the owner of this country and yet I don't even know where my tax is going ㅡㅡ

7. [+45, -0] Korean policemen got killed while chasing them. Shouldn't they be allowed to use guns? They shouldn't shoot the people but they should use guns to guard themselves. Upper officers don't even care because it's not their business. How uncivilized.

8. [+34, -0] Are they shooting Roaring Currents or what? This is too much.

9. [+33, -0] Posts like this should be top Panns. All we see is celebrity posts, sigh.

10. [+30, -0] It's so shocking. So that's how illegal Chinese boats are taking over. I feel so bad for Korean maritime policemen. What is the government even doing?

Back To Top