K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Unpopular members on Produce 101 that you cheered for

Pann: Write down unpopular members on Produce 101 that you cheered for

1. [+104, -2] Loen Park Soyeon! She could rap, sing, and dance. She was the leader and the center for twice in a row and she led the team. She had a talent, a good personality, and everything but her screen time was small ㅠㅠ I hope she debuts under Loen soon.



2. [+90, -3] Park Soyeon, Lee Haein, Han Hyeri

3. [+62, -6] Ng Sze Kai was my bias and I also liked Kim Seokyung!

4. [+43, -3] Jeon Soyeon... She was so cute and talented. I really wanted her to debut, it's sad that she didn't ㅠㅠ

5. [+28, -3] Jeon Soyeon and Lee Soohyun



6. [+27, -2] Park Haeyoung ㅠㅠ First group's dance break of Into The New World ㅠㅠ

7. [+25, -1] Kim Sohee, Lee Haein, Soohyun, Hyeri, Cho Siyoon, Chaekyung, Seokyung. I also really liked Siwon.

8. [+23, -1] Ahn Yeseul.

Back To Top