K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Unique Korean last names

Pann: The most unique last name you've ever seen

1. [+227, -1] Mr. Jeup


"Jeup Gan Boo" - progenitor of "Jeup" in Korea


2. [+168, -7] I remember someone saying that Korean last names are everything except "poop" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+149, -4] Bing and Pi/Pee. The one with Bing also had a unique first name. I was in the same class with Pi in middle school. One day, we were supposed to name a famous figure with the same last name. When it was his turn, he confidently shouted "Pikachu" and he was proud that Pikachu was the most famous one among them ㅋㅋ The teacher told him to out of the class and it was so funny.

4. [+76, -2] Rwae... I know an ajusshi with the last name and his name sounds really cool. Rwae Dojin.

5. [+55, -0] Kwok. I thought I misheard Kwak but it was really Kwok.

6. [+30, -4] Boo

7. [+25, -0] Boo Seungkwan's mom's last name is Jwa

8. [+25, -0] My last name is Dan!



9. [+20, -0] I knew a girl named Gal Moori... I can never forget

10. [+20, -21] Dong



11. [+20, -3] Last names with two syllables. Namgoong, Sunwoo, Hwangbo.

12. [+16, -3] Eum is my last name and I've never seen anyone with the same last name except my relatives.

13. [+14, -1] Sagong

14. [+9, -0] Ong

15. [+6, -0] I find my last name the most interesting... My last name is Dongbang.

Back To Top