K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Old American sitcoms: iCarly, VICTORiOUS, Big Time Rush


Pann: Who knows these people?

1. [+48, -0] I loved iCarly. I still remember their names. The guy is Freddie. The blonde girl is Sam. The black-haired girl is Carly. The episode of Psycho Nora was really funny. I also liked VICTORiOUS. I think Ariana Grande played Cat. There's also Sam and Cat where iCarly Sam and VICTORiOUS Cat are main characters.

2. [+21, -0] Why is no one mentioning Gibby? Does no one know him? He's the flower of iCarly...



3. [+21, -1] I really like them. I still remember Sam and Freddie's kiss.

4. [+8, -0] iCarly was so funny ㅠㅠ Does anybody know Drake and Josh? It was also a good show.

5. [+8, -0] Hul... iCarly! I really liked the opening song "I know you see~" Carly's oppa always bought or made weird inventions.

6. [+7, -0] All I remember is the two on the left kissing.

Back To Top