K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Lovelyz signals a new trilogy with a teaser


Their girl trilogy (Candy Jelly Love, Hi, Ah Choo) is done and they're starting a new one.

-

Pann: Lovelyz releases a comeback teaser!

1. [+128, -27] I think it'll be a fresh concept of cool, green, spring feelings. I always enjoy Lovelyz songs, I hope they do well. I'm excited for their new trilogy.

2. [+114, -18] I hope it's a song like For You... The song was released in winter but I liked its fresh vibes.

3. [+111, -28] Congrats. They're a likeable group, hope they do well.

4. [+49, -0] How is a new trilogy copying GFriend? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Before GFriend debuted, Lovelyz started a girl trilogy with Candy Jelly Love. And trilogies were common even before GFriend and Lovelyz. No one copied anyone. But if we were to point out, shouldn't we say that GFriend copied Lovelyz?

5. [+45, -2] Now fans are demanding Infinite comeback... Can you not talk about Infinite on Lovelyz posts? If you don't like them, don't bother clicking on it. Why do you have to come and talk about Infinite?

6. [+43, -2] Guys, Yoon Sang is making another trilogy ㅠㅠ So happy... Three months ago, a composer who works with Yoon Sang posted on Instagram and said he's working. I didn't know it was real ㅠㅠ

Back To Top