K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

iKON joins a Chinese survival show 'The Remix'


iKON will be joining a Chinese version of 'I'm a Singer', but it's a dance survival show named 'The Remix'. iKON's mentor will be PSY.

-

Pann: iKON is doing another survival show

1. [+105, -4] Since iKON is the only Korean idols, I want iKON to win while they're at it ㅋㅋ

2. [+102, -6] Double B and Junhoe's fourth survival show ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Bobby had to do Mix & Match and Show Me The Money at the same time and he's doing another survival show... I just hope they won't get hurt. I'm not worried about their talent, so I hope they take care of their health.

3. [+92, -2] Debut team survival - debut member survival - rap survival - dance survival

4. [+40, -1] Does Yang Hyun Suk only think of survival when he sees iKON? ㅋㅋ They should change iKON's coordi first. I hope they do well without getting hurt.

5. [+36, -3] iKON hwaiting...

6. [+29, -0] I'm a fan and I feel empty ㅋㅋ I like to see them on variety shows but why a survival show ㅠㅠ It's a fourth one for double B and third for other members.

7. [+29, -1] iKON is survival experts ㅋㅋ

8. [+28, -1] BI is there, nothing's impossible

9. [+25, -0] What's shocking is that they have to dance and sing Chinese songs... So they have to sing live in Chinese? It must be really hard ㅋㅋ I just want to see their dance but they also have to sing live, which means that their dance won't be as perfect.

Back To Top