K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Onew's leadership

How Onew has been leading the members since debut:


Took Taemin's hands out of his pocket



Cleaning up after



Takes a chair



When Taemin fell on the stage, Onew carried him after the performance ended



He kept checking if Taemin was OK



Onew caught Taemin when the floor was slippery



Pann: Leader who raised his members

1. [+110, -1] His collection of fan letters ㅠㅠ So kind ㅠㅠ Shawols are happy



2. [+95, -1] The reason why the members respect him


Minho: "There are two types of charisma - sharp and warm. Onew has warm charisma. Instead of being above the members, he stays at the center and unites us."


3. [+88, -1] And how the leader behaves to the members


"He's doing a good job in the center, that's why we're still doing well."


4. [+48, -0] SHINee is so cool. They don't run out of concept and they look new every time. I don't regret liking them, they don't have any flaw. Visuals, songs, dance, personalities, they don't lack anything. They've been around for 9 years but they're still strong.

5. [+46, -0] I'm tearing up... He couldn't talk or sing for a year because he had a vocal cord surgery. At his first concert, Jinki cried while singing and I also cried because I could see his pressure and anxiety. It breaks my heart to see Jinki being happy to sing again ㅠㅠ I love you Jinki, I'll be here forever ㅠㅠ

6. [+44, -0] I'm always thankful that you're always leading and uniting SHINee with a beautiful heart. Don't be sick and be healthy. I like it when you sing. Thank you Jinki.

7. [+42, -0] I can see maturity in Onew. He was good at studying in middle school but because he had a clear path, he went to a specialized high school to not put pressure on his parents. He was already matured since then. Members ujjujju Onew just like how they ujjujju Taemin. At the same time, they also respect him and follow him. It must be a response to Onew's good deeds to them.

8. [+42, -0] I hope they continue to promote well as a group.

Back To Top