K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Trainee visuals: One (YG) vs Taeyong (SM)

One (YG)


-

Taeyong (SM)


-

Pann: Trainee visual battle, YG vs SM

1. [+342, -2] The second kid looks like he won't send me the goods I purchase, so no for him...

2. [+160, -7] For visual, it's definitely Taeyong, but he has a trashy personality. One seemed really kind on Show Me The Money.

3. [+143, -1] Taeyong is more traditionally handsome but people prefer One's face... especially people in their 20's.

4. [+59, -0] I'm an SM stan but I honestly think One is more handsome. Rookies kids all look unnaturally handsome. I'm not an anti. I don't like Taeyong because of his controversies.

5. [+50, -1] Their visuals are equal but One slays with his talent and personality.

6. [+37, -0] One is my type, his looks and aura

7. [+33, -2] One >>>> Scammer Yong

8. [+31, -0] That fucking scammer has a legendary face, fuck.

Back To Top