K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Produce 101] Somi's facial expression when she was announced to be #1


Pann: Jeon Somi's facial expression when she was announced to be #1

1. [+236, -15] Such an addictive gif... Why is she so cute ㅠㅠ I think I watched it like 50 times.

2. [+229, -11] She looks like a baby who's crying from her Christmas gift ㅠㅠ So cute

3. [+205, -8] Sometimes, I get reminded that she's only 15 and it shocks me

4. [+65, -0] Looks the same ㅋㅋㅋ Cute



5. [+52, -0] She's a maknae on Produce 101 but she's been on two survival shows at a young age already. I'm proud of her.

6. [+48, -1] Some people mention the possibility of not aging well but once girls turn 14, they continue with the same face forever. You don't change after that. For guys, it's 16. She'll be an adult with that face. Worry about your own face instead of mentioning her aging.

7. [+45, -0] On Produce 101 and Sixteen, she's pretty even when she's crying



8. [+36, -0] Cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you

9. [+32, -2] True winner... She's been too underrated

10. [+29, -1] I want all of them to debut except Kim Sohye

Back To Top