K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Suzy encounters an ajumma fan


Pann: How Suzy encounters an ajumma fan

1. [+86, -7] She was greeting the fan with a bare face at the airport



2. [+74, -3] Aigo... She's so nice...

3. [+71, -3] I like how Suzy is good to her fans

4. [+43, -2] Suzy's personality must be one of the reasons why she's able to maintain her popularity. I can see that she's a nice person ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her face is saying "I'm kind" ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+30, -2] I like her bright energy ㅠㅠ



6. [+28, -2] I don't think Suzy ever got criticized for her personality. I'm not a fan but she really seems to have a good personality. I remember her having a handshake with a teacher at a graduation. The teacher wiped off his hands as a joke and Suzy copied him ㅋㅋㅋ Her personality matches her face.

7. [+26, -2] Suzy must smell like spring...

8. [+23, -4] Too nice ㅠㅠ


Back To Top