Great Wall of China in your imagination
Imagining to take a picture at Leaning Tower of Pisa
Mona Lisa at Louvre Museum in your imagination
Picnic at Eiffel Tower in your imagination
Gondola in Venice, Italy in your imagination
Brazil's Rio de Janeiro beach in your imagination
Santorini, Greece in your imagination
India's Taj Mahal in your imagination
Vacationing at a private beach in Thailand in your imagination
Egypt and the Pyramids in your imagination
Article: Reality of foreign tourist attractions on your bucket list
Source: YTN via Naver
1. [+7926, -45] Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't say anything because it's so true
2. [+3975, -38] It's exactly like that ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+3606, -36] I really agree ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I went there after seeing the pictures but it was so crowded ㅋㅋ
4. [+2954, -30] Ah... my dreams... my imaginations ㅠㅠ
5. [+2764, -21] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst into laughter ㅋㅋ
6. [+392, -8] I agree so much. I went to the Great Wall and Santorini and I almost suffocated to death because of the crowd. Never bring your kids, you'll lose them.
7. [+359, -3] This article makes you see the reality, it's a legit article.
8. [+351, -3] Way to ruin adults' innocence ㅋㅋ
9. [+345, -2] I laughed at Mona Lisa. The painting was so tiny and the guard line was blocking the way. The security guards were sitting and I had to get through the crowd to see the painting. That picture is exactly how I saw the painting.
10. [+297, -1] In our country, even Jeonju gets extremely crowded on the weekend. Worldwide tourist attractions must be much worse.