'Pure Love' has accumulate viewers of 239.189K, which is far from the break-even point of 1.2M. It's #15 on Box Office. The story of the movie is about "youth & first love" which is extremely overused (Reply series, 'Sunny', etc) The main characters are just as predictive.
Pann: 'Pure Love' flops even with EXO DO
1. [+111, -4] The director says the reason why the movie flopped is not because of the content, but because of the weak fandoms of the main actors. The supporting actors pretend to be friends with lead actors but act jealous behind their backs. How can this even work out?
2. [+97, -4] The director is an idiot ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They had a lot of press interviews.
3. [+87, -3] Even though they have good actors, the movie is boring. I went to watch it with my EXO-L friend and I felt like I wasted my money. I would've felt better if I was an EXO-L because I got to see DO. It would've flopped more if it wasn't DO.
4. [+31, -7] I'm an EXO-L but the movie was so boring
5. [+26, -30] DO can't appeal as a person
6. [+22, -5] I watched it with my friend and I understood why it flopped
7. [+18, -46] DO's acting is so overrated
8. [+17, -1] DO and So Hyun are too good for this movie